Today is a big update for WotN. I’ve been hard at work adding and reworking several aspects of the game.
- Many clarifications (all highlighted in yellow).
- A few new rules also highlight in yellow.
- Advice for first play.
- Improved formatting; especially Exploration tables. Many other “tables” now exist (such as Caves).
- Hunting is expanded and overhauled. Build traps and hunt specific animals.
- Several new encounters to help fill in some of those blanks (many more to go, though).
- Improved character sheets. Functionally the same, you can continue using your previous character sheets or record the info onto the new sheets.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
In addition, there have been more session reports.
Ejyolf continues his adventures and misadventures. See how he fares in his first year’s fall.
Part 3: Fall
Vigdis was having a fair time farming and hunting until she faces a troll-born warrior. Who wins the epic battle? Was it even epic?